Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prayer Request

It's much easier for me to ask for prayer for others - but when it comes to myself that's another thing.  Well, for the past 3 weeks I've been having pain in my left calf.  It's gotten worse this week and after several tests the Dr. can't figure out what is causing it.  I probably wouldn't ask for prayer except the kids and I are planning to travel home on the 12th.  The last couple of days have been a struggle for me to walk.  Could you please pray that God would heal me or He would lead my Dr. in the right direction? 

Also, we are in need of a car to drive while we are home.  The kids and I will be in Ohio from the 13th of June until the 19th of July.  Chad will join us on the 2nd of July.  We will not be making any out of town trips, we just need something to use to run to Wal-Mart and our favorite restaurants!

1 comment:

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...