Saturday, September 13, 2014

Painting!

This past summer could be summed up in one word.....paint!  We started painting when the PVC team came and didn't stop (OK, a bit of an exaggeration!) until school started!  The kids like to tell everyone they painted the whole school (Also a bit of an exaggeration!).

Josiah had his first "paying job" this summer.  A friend's dad asked his own son, plus Josiah and another buddy to paint the outside of their house.  I'm not sure I would've been so trusting to have three kids paint my house....but they did a great job! 

Josiah after taking the tape off the trim.





Kevin, Josiah & Jonny - Finished!

Does this room look like it needs painted??



The kids were great helpers for me in everything I asked them to do!!  I appreciated them soooo much!




One of the finished projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...