Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's promise

Here in Shell, Ecuador, we get to witness God's promise more than we did in the US.  It rains a lot here and so we often times get the pleasure of seeing a beautiful rainbow.  So much so, that we often take it for granted.  That's what happened on this particular day.   I asked Josiah if he had gone outside to see the rainbow and he blew me off!  Later he happened to go outside for something else and came running back in to tell me that we should go out and take pictures because it was beautiful!  Of course, we already had and he was too engrossed in his TV show to notice!  Here's what we saw...



 Isn't God amazing?!!



 Our house is in the middle of the picture and the Nate Saint house is on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I love double rainbows!

    And I love seeing/knowing you have paved roads--I am totally clueless about life outside the US. Embarrassing, I know!

    ReplyDelete

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...