Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Josiah!

 Josiah turns 12 today!  Doesn't it seem like each year goes faster than the last?  Time is a crazy thing.  

Speaking of time...we have less than one week left in the US.  How is it that the six months leading up to furlough go so slow and the six months of furlough go so fast?!  We have truly been blessed with an AWESOME time.  I'll have to share more photos from furlough once we get back to Ecuador.  It seems I have more time to be on the computer there.

Back to Josiah...a friend of ours has said that each passing year with his kids gets better and better.  That is so true.  We enjoy our kids more and more and are amazed at their character, in spite of us!  Josiah has really matured and become much more responsible in the last six months.  We are so proud of the boy he is becoming and although we hate to see him grow up, it's so neat to see him change and become his own person.  

We love you buddy!


 Here is his yearly interview....


What is your favorite activity? 
My favorite activity is playing football.

What is your favorite color? 
My favorite color is ether red or green. 

What is your favorite toy? 
My favorite toy is the Wii

Who are your best friends? 
My best friends are Jonny, Derek, Ethan, Landin, Drew, Wade, Both Rileys, Micah, and Korbin
 

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to be ether a football player or a pilot.


Why?
Because I am good at being a football player and I want to be just like my dad.
 

What does Dad do all day?
He works at MAF and flies airplanes.


What does Mom do all day?
 She helps at home and makes sure we can survive through the house.


What do you do all day?
 I go to school and I like to play soccer or throw the football. I also like playing with friends.


What are your favorite books?
My favorite books are the Hunger Game series.


What are your favorite movies?
My favorite movies are the Lord Of The Rings set.


What are your favorite foods?
My favorite foods are tacos and pizza.
 

What makes you happy?
Getting to play with my family.

What makes you sad?
When someone gets hurt or when someone dies.

What makes you mad?
When people tease me and when someone breaks something.

What do you like to do with Dad?.
I like to throw the football with him.

What do you like to do with Mom?
I like to play Just Dance with her.

2 comments:

  1. omgoodness, I remember when he was born and we visited you guys in the hospital! I feel so old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Josiah! We wish you the richest blessings during your 12th year!

    ReplyDelete

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...