Friday, March 8, 2013

PVBC 2

Of course the PVBC work team's trip wouldn't have been complete without a trip to the jungle.  We loaded up and made two trips to Tiweano to get everyone in for a visit.  It was also a chance for me to try my new camera for the first time in the jungle.  It was fun taking pictures of the group and experiencing this wonderful time with them.  I don't even know how many times I've taken groups like this for a jungle visit.  In fact we do it so often we jokingly call it a DPS (dog and pony show), but the truth is I'm touched every time I go.  From getting to see things through the visitor's eyes, to spending some time talking with the folks in the community, theses flights have been a blessing to me.

You can't visit without getting pulled into the welcome dance that the community does.  The group from PVBC jumped right in and had a blast. 




















Trying out the blow gun.


Nice shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...