Monday, May 27, 2013

Kid Photo Update

I'm behind, as always, with my pictures.  It's now a joke that I'll be posting photos right after an event on Facebook....because that's sooo not me!  I have way too many photos still on my card and I don't know about you, but when I'm done with an event, I have supper to make!  Who has time to post pictures?!!

Anyway, in an attempt to play catch-up.....

The kids were able to take part in an art show at school.  They could make anything they wanted.  It was great to see what they came up with.  We were so proud of them both for the care the put into their projects. 


Josiah's turtle

Olivia's cartoon that won 2nd place.

Here are some other pictures of life:

Olivia wants to be a cartoonist.  She drew this picture right after she opened her new markers for her birthday.




Olivia likes to practice her memory verses outside with chalk.
Post read-athon - dress-up like a character in a book you read - Tom Sawyer and Judy Moody

Every year the school does the Presidential fitness tests.  We got to watch the kids run a half mile and mile the other night. 
Olivia keeping up with the boys!

Josiah must've been running super fast, because all my shots of him are blurry! : (

Olivia and one of her bestest friends, Miriam


No comments:

Post a Comment

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...