Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Doctor Visits

In my last post I shared some photos from a flight Chad took with Doctora Gina.  Here are some more pictures from another similar flight out to see some patients.  Chad doesn't always have the time to hang out and take pictures on his flights, as there's always "one more" flight to do.  So, he has to take advantage of the times he does have to sit and wait.







Men from the community working on on a water project next to the runway.








Another Doctor, Carlos, that has been helping out at the hangar.



These boys are reading a booklet that comes in the Samaritan's Purse shoe boxes.

 I love their excited faces!





I love this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Just as long as they don't put the trench/water project ACROSS the runway! That's some awesome photography, Chad. Great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos make me feel like I am there. Thanks Chad for taking me on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

College Graduation

 Josiah recently completed his degree at Boise State University!  He graduated with a History/Sociology Secondary Education degree and alrea...